- Same Day Appointments
- Walk Ins
- Evening hours until 10pm
- Multiple Locations and Specialties
- High Quality of Care
HealthPoint Family Care is a nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to patient wellness. HealthPoint provides adult and pediatric medical, dental, behavioral health, obstetrics and gynecology services. We offer walk ins, same day appointments, evening and weekend hours for the convenience of our patients. We have locations in Boone, Campbell, Fayette, Kenton, Jessamine, and Owen counties in Kentucky.
HealthPoint Family Care’s vision is a community where everyone has access to quality, affordable health care. HealthPoint’s mission is to be the best provider of health services through compassion, innovation and excellence.
HealthPoint is a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) Recognized Practice.
We are dedicated to coordinating care for our patients across services they receive within and outside of HealthPoint. We engage in a team approach to care for the wellness of our patients, rather than only treating specific symptoms or conditions. Our providers act as the leader of your wellness team and work in conjunction with you, your family and other outside providers providing care to you.
HealthPoint Family Care is committed to delivering the best care services possible. Learn more about HealthPoint Quality.
In addition to our primary services, HealthPoint offers many programs to supplement the care of our patients.
- Prescription Drug Programs helps qualified patients obtain prescriptions at reduced costs through participating pharmacies or free prescription drugs through pharmaceutical company programs.
- Reach Out and Read is a literacy program in which medical providers “prescribe” reading to parents of young patients.Â With funding from grants and individual donors, HealthPoint gives an age-appropriate book to children age six months to 5 years at each check-up.
- School-Based Dental Services uses portable dental equipment in lower-income schools to take dental treatment directly to children who need it most.
- School-Based Health Services providing health care in lower-income schools for better access to children who need it.
- Pike Street Clinic for the Homeless in Covington is open three mornings a week and operates on a walk-in basis. Along with medical care, we supply patients with prescription drugs, shoes and socks, eyeglasses, food and bus passes.
Many of our special programs are funded through grants, donations, and fundraising events. Learn more about how you can support these special programs.
HealthPoint Family Care is a “Federally Qualified Health Center.” (FQHC) We receive a federal grant from the Bureau of Primary Health Care so that we may provide discounts to low income and uninsured patients. As an FQHC HealthPoint must meet performance and accountability requirements in our administrative, clinical and financial operations.
HealthPoint Family Care is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and an FTCA-deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233.
HealthPoint serves all patients equally, without regard to race, color, religion, or national origin.
Board of Directors
As a nonprofit organization, HealthPoint Family Care is governed by a board of directors. Board members are volunteers who live and work in Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati. The board sets policy and oversees the operations of HealthPoint. More than half of HealthPoint’s Board members are patients at HealthPoint Family Care.
Chair: Robert E. Smith, Fastemp Glass Co.
Pam Davis, Northern Kentucky University
Wilma Anthony, Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
Marcia McMillen, McMillen Creative
Dennis Fabiani, Schneider Electric/Square D
Mary Hernandez, Federal Home Loan Bank of Cincinnati
Scott Malof, Malof & Associates CPAs
Betty Owen, Retired RN
Mark Palazzo, Huntington Bank
Bob Schrichte, Baker Hunt Foundation
Chris Goddard, Chief Executive Officer, 859-655-6100, email@example.com
Jacob Stork, Chief Financial Officer, 859-655-6100, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elmer Martin, MD, Chief Medical Officer, 859-655-6180, email@example.com
Pam Smallwood, Chief Operations Officer, 859-655-6222, firstname.lastname@example.org
Peggy Cornett, Human Resources Director, 859-655-6141, email@example.com